- We can usually have an inspector on site within 24 hours
- We will exceed your expectations – Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating throughout Florida.
- All inspectors are certified by and active members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- We inspect areas & conduct procedures that are above and beyond industry standards
- We deliver our Inspection Reports within 24 hours
- We don’t consider a job to be complete until all of your questions are answered
- Our fees are always competitive, without cutting corners
Sherlock Home Inspections will give you the information you require to make an informed decision.
Choosing the right home inspection company can be difficult. Different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a proper home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. At Sherlock Home Inspections, our comprehensive inspections and commitment to honesty and accuracy bring peace of mind to every client. Honor us by permitting us to inspect your new home, and we will exceed your expectations! Check out our customer reviews from Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, Service Magic, Survey Builder, and several other sources . Not a member? No problem, simply click the links on our “Satisfied Customers” page, or call & we’ll send them to you.
All of our inspectors are licensed by the state of Florida ~ Dept. of Business & Professional Regulation AND certified by, and active members of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). They adhere to Standards of Practice, abide by a Code of Ethics, and attend required continuing education courses.
Sherlock Home Inspections goes above and beyond industry standards.
There are several aspects and components of a home that inspectors are neither required to nor restricted from inspecting. WE INSPECT THOSE AREAS
- Pest Inspection
- Chinese drywall
- Irrigation System
- Pool, Pool Deck, Pool Enclosure, Pool Equipment
- Seawall, Dock, Boat Lift
- Well Equipment
- Cosmetic or Aesthetic Concerns
There are also several procedures of a home inspection and tools for inspecting that inspectors are neither required to nor restricted from completing / using. WE CONDUCT THOSE PROCEDURES & USE THOSE TOOLS
- Inspect the Roof from the Rooftop
- Climb Ladders
- Enter Attics and Crawl Spaces
- Move Obstructions
- Operate Electrical GFI’s & Breakers
- Manipulate Plumbing Shut Off Valves
- Open the Main Electrical Panel
- Open the Air Handler
- Use Inspection Tools – Outlet /GFI Testers, Electrical Meters, Laser Thermometers, Moisture Meters, etc.
Many inspectors will charge you for an inspection even if it doesn’t benefit you. WE DON’T DO THAT!
If the home won’t pass a 4 Point Insurance Inspection, or a Wind Mitigation Inspection isn’t going to save you money, then we’ll explain why & skip that inspection, rather than charging you for an inspection that isn’t going to do you any good.
Once our thorough inspection is complete, we will deliver our detailed report within 24 hours. Our report is typed (not hand-written) easy to read, all in plain English & includes photos, explanations, recommendations, etc. However, we don’t consider a job to be complete until all of your questions are answered. If you have questions about your Inspection Report, simply call us – our professional inspectors are not only experienced and knowledgeable, but also friendly, approachable, and well-spoken.
We look forward to working with you!